Thursday 24 March 2011

Learner plates and wobbly willies?


It's my hen do tomorrow.

I am bricking it.

I still have no idea where we are going or what we are doing, therefore I have no idea what to pack. Apart from a mars bar and spare knickers, swimming cozzie.

My boss made me laugh. He lives in Brighton and says every friday night, the London Brighton train turns into the Hen Party Express, each carriage filled with gaggles of girls slurping cheap pinot and wearing crowns made of dildos. (His words not mine.)

I hope for his sake I'm not on that train, cos knowing my mates, I have a feeling I will be wearing something much, much worse....

Watch this space for a full report next week.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're having a brilliant time!
    Can't wait to hear what happened :)

    ReplyDelete