Monday 9 May 2011

Big sack of poo anyone?


I might enter Josh into the Apprentice (he'd probably do a better job then some of the idiots on there)

So my little brother Josh, who is our Usher, is becoming something of an entrepeneur lately.

He recently bought 200 spanners for £40 at an auction by mistake (he got carried away with the nodding, winking and waving) and is already doing his best to sell them off on at a time, with a view to making a profit. Whether he will or not is another matter entirely, but the thinking is there.

And his latest venture appears to be horse manure. To make a bit of pocket money, he cleans out the stables at the farm over the road, and the owners very kindly said he could collect any manure he shovelled.

Then he cottoned on to the fact that there will be lots of people around his house in just a few day time. He has a captive (and slightly drunk)audience.

Last time I checked, he'd already gone on Facebook to offer one of my Best Girls a bag of manure for a fiver.

I bet there aren't many brides who can say there wedding day included a big turd sale. And as one of my friends pointed out, at least he's making sure we get our money's worth out of the marquee.


"I'd like to thank the bridesmaids, the best men and oh, would anyone like a big bag of shite?"

No comments:

Post a Comment